Year 5 and 6 Camp Recount

Task description: A few weeks ago we had year 5 and 6 camp on our school field. This week for writing we had to create a recount about our camp experience. Check out my camp experience below:

In week five, team 4 went to camp and it was the best school camp ever. What we did at first was playing in the hall and going on scooters/skateboards. We did camp on the field and under the marquee. We went to camp on week six Wednesday morning. I have no idea the reason why we went but I think it was probably a fun day. How I went to camp is very easy. I just got dropped off and went to the hall. I was sleeping with a friend from my class called Mikyrah. I was in a group called kea and I think our chant sounds really brave, and our dance. Whenever have to go to the marquee we go we have to walk to the marquee and We can run if we wanted whenever it’s playtime. At camp we went to the pools everyday. We went to the GI pools for the first 2 days and on the last day we went to the lagoon pool. At first we were at the hall and Mrs. Langitupu was explaining. Next we went to the hall to play on the trampoline and volleyball, tennis and ping pong. After that we played killer zone which was my favourite. Then we went to the pool for only 10 minutes twice a day and on the last day in the lagoon pool took probably about ½ hours. Finally we ate dinner and dessert, which dessert is my favourite. I would talk about how we came first for camp for the callout. They told all of us that kea won for camp and I was surprised/happy/grateful for winning. I think we won because our tents were tidy and we were good at kayaking but I think the best kayaker in my group was justin. And because we were kind and camp is the best part of point england school.